200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa Agonda
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Goa are comprehensive course set to high standards, Ruh Yoga is Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School in Goa Agonda. Our . Our Multi Style yoga ttc will cover various topics of yoga like
Yoga Philosophy, Ayurveda, 5 Elements, 3 Gunas, Pancha Koshas, Chakras, Yoga Anatomy, Teaching Methodology, Alignments and Modification Adjustments, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa flow, Yin Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga Vinyasa, Yoga Nidra & Yoga sutras of Patanjali
Our yoga teachers are dedicated practitioners who have been practicing and teaching yoga for more than 16+ years who can guide and train you with all the info and experience they have so you can have have in depth knowledge of both philosophy and practice to become a successful Yoga teacher and can apply the yogic knowledge in our daily lives to transform as an Individual
A solid foundation to teach yoga, inspire others and deepen your own personal practice.
What are we teaching?
The focus of this yoga teacher training course is to provide students with applied knowledge of anatomy, alignment and assists with a deep focus on yoga philosophy.
How will it help you ?
This yoga ttc course will help you to bring out your creativity, to find your voice and to give you the confidence to teach, educate and inspire students from a powerful yoga foundation.
Whom this is for ?
This yoga teacher training is appropriate for the serious student who would like to start teaching yoga, as well as the student who would like to deepen their own knowledge & personal practice.
What will you get doing the 200 hour yoga teacher training ?
You will come away with a deeper understanding of the physical and spiritual side of yoga that combines together to create an exceptional yoga teacher & RYT 200 Yoga Alliance Certificate accepted all over the world
Who all can do it ?
Our 200 hour yoga course in goa is designed for all who want to learn and pursue yoga and is accessible for all yoga enthusiast from Homemakers, working professionals, artists, dancers of all ages, even if it’s just for your own understanding or making it your personal practice not necessarily to become a yoga teacher
200 hour Yoga teacher training Goa, India 2023 – 2024
|Course Dates||Admission Status|
|15th Sept 2023 – 9th Oct 2023||Open / Apply|
|10th Oct 2023 – 3rd Nov -2023||Open / Apply|
|4th Nov 2023 – 28th Nov – 2023||Open / Apply|
|29th Nov 2023 – 23rd Dec – 2023||Open / Apply|
|24th Dec 2023 – 17th Jan – 2024||Open / Apply|
|18th Jan 2024 – 11th Feb – 2024||Open / Apply|
|12th Feb 2024 – 7th Mar – 2024||Open / Apply|
|5th Apr 2024 – 29th Apr – 2024||Open / Apply|
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Goa
Monday to Saturday / Saturday’s – Half day
|06:30 AM – 08:30 AM||Hatha Yoga & Pranayama, Mediation/Chanting|
|08:30 AM – 09:30 AM||Breakfast|
|10:00 AM – 11:15 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM – 01:00 PM||Practical theory analysing different postures key Alignments Adjustments Teaching practice|
|01:00 PM – 03:30 PM||Lunch rest|
|03:30 PM – 04:25 PM||Anatomy and Physiology/Yoga Nidra|
|04:45 PM – 06:15 PM||Vinyasa/Ashtanga/Yin|
- Meaning of yoga, upanishad concepts, history
- Ayurveda – The 5 great elements
- The 3 Gunas
- Pancha Pranas
- Pancha koshas – The 5 layers of the body
- Four paths of yoga ( Jnana, Raja, Bhakti, Karma Yoga)
- Hatha yoga
- Nadis (energy channels)
- Chakras, kundalini
- Vedas and six systems of Indian philosophy
- Ashtanga yoga – Raja Yoga
- Yoga sutras
- Aim of yoga
- Eight limbs of yoga
- Obstacles on the path of yoga
- Physical and mental disturbances caused by an un-concentrated mind, means to overcome obstacles,
- Methods to control the modifications of mind.
- Life style and ethics for a yoga practitioner and teacher.
- How yoga could be applied in our daily lives not just practicing yoga but applying it living life at its best more by being present
- Includes human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.)
- Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on muscular and skeletal structures and in depth study of anatomical and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Introduction and different body systems.
- Skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, major joints of the body.
- 8 major joints of the body and its importance.
- Breathing and respiratory system.
- Hatha yoga is one of the ancient style of yoga through which all other styles have emerged, we will go through
- What is Hatha Yoga
- Each posture key alignments
- How to move into the posture and how to come out of it
- When to breathe in and breathe out of it
- Contra-indications benefits and also
- How to sequence the postures
- How to use props and to do adjustments in the postures
- Learning Sanskrit names of postures to both expand your knowledge and enhance your professional skills
Vinyasa flow/Power Yoga
Vinyasa flow is most popular and dynamic style of yoga which involves moving from one posture to another in a flow which is great to work on different group of muscles
- Principles of sequencing and teaching a Vinyasa Flow class.
- Transition from posture to posture with breath
- Sequence according to the need of the students or the class
- How to instruct and demonstrate the flow
Ashtanga yoga – Mysore Style of Yoga
- Introductions and history
- The elements of Ashtanga yoga:
- Vinyasa – breath-synchronized movement
- Ujjayi Pranayama – victorious breathing
- Bandhas – inner locks
- Drishti – gaze points
- Primary series – Sun salutations, standing series, seated series, finishing sequence
- Introduction to yin yoga
- Why we do yin yoga
- Theory of yin/yang
- Practice techniques of 100 postures which includes standing postures, seated, back bending, core, inverted, arm balances and restorative will go through each posture of different group individually to have clear knowledge Modifications, other variations and advance variation of all postures.
- Practical theory: Corrections, modifications and variations are taught with each posture to make your practice easy plus to offer variations when you teach.
- Includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching, hearing and giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while someone else is teaching.
- Students get to teach every day from day one. You will teach at least 15 – minutes everyday.
- You may also teach at least one full open class during the course.
- Regular feedback are given by teachers and fellow students about your teaching so that you can improve and find your unique voice and style as a teacher.
- You will learn to give hands on adjustment.
Teaching methodology and technique
- Principles of demonstration
- Observing, assisting and correcting
- Instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher
- Voice Modulation, floor presence
- Sequencing and structuring a class
- Alignment and hands-on-adjustment
- Dealing with injuries and safety precautions
- Business aspects of teaching yoga
Pranayama – Breathing techniques
- Introduction on Prana
- Pranic body
- Different types of prana
- Anatomy of breathing
- Types of pranayama
- Nadi-Shodhana (Alternate Nostril Breathing)
- Sheetali & Sheethkari (Cooling Breath)
- Bhramari (Humming Bee Breath)
- Ujjayi (The Victorious Breath)
- Bhastrika (Bellows Breath)
- Kapalbhati (Frontal Brain Cleansing Breath)
Bandhas (Energy locks)
- Introduction on Bandhas
- Jalandhara Bandha – Throat lock
- Mula Bandha – Root lock
- Uddiyana Bandha – Abdominal lock
- Maha Bandha – The great lock
Kriya – Yogic cleansing techniques
- Jala Neti Nasal cleansing.
Business aspect of yoga
- Career as a teacher
- Setting up your own studio, school or business
- Marketing strategy, advertising and PR
- Ethics in yoga business
- Building network with other yoga teachers, schools , studios and retreats
Yoga Alliance Reviews
Our Packages for 200 hrs yoga teacher training in Goa
How to apply and book YTTC in Goa Agonda
How to apply: To apply for the any of our Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Goa Agonda
- Please fill up the online application form. We will process your application within one day and let you know if you are accepted on the course.
- If you are accepted on the Teacher Training Course we will email you a confirmation. You will be required to deposit a booking amount of € 300 Euros as soon as possible to confirm your place. Your place on the course will be confirmed only when we have received this booking amount
How to pay the booking amount: Once you confirm that you want to go ahead with booking your place we will send you PayPal request of €300.You will receive PayPal email intimation from us with detailed instructions regarding how to pay. Once you have received this, you will be able to pay the booking amount online using your credit card or bank account. Balance course fee should be paid upon arrival to the school.
Cancellation policy : The course fee including the deposit of 300 Euros is strictly non-refundable, non-cancellable and non-transferable. If you need to cancel the course due to unavoidable reasons the booking amount can be adjusted/used in any future course you do with us within one year from the date of booking. To reschedule your course you must inform us at least two weeks before your course start date otherwise you may lose your booking amount fee entirely.
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: 100 Euros early bird discount if booked one month in advance.
Arrival & Departure
- CHECK IN: 2.00 pm Afternoon onwards one day before your course start date.
- CHECK OUT: On or before 10.00 am Morning on the day of your course end date.