300 HRS Yoga teacher training in Goa Agonda
Our 300-hrs ytt Yoga Teacher Training Course in goa is second level course registered with Yoga Alliance
A Journey to spiritual growth and comprehensive knowledge that will transform you as a student, teacher and advanced practitioner
The program is limited to 12 students ensuring personal care and attention. Graduates that have previously completed a 200-hour Yoga Alliance approved teacher-training program will be eligible for the Yoga Alliance 500-hour Yoga Teacher Registry.
If you intend to complete your 500-hour RYT certification, a 200 – hour Yoga teacher training certificate from Ruh Yoga or any other school approved 200 hour yoga teacher training certificate is required
Our 300hrs ytt training is physically and mentally demanding, we recommend at least 1 year of consistent asana practice and 6 months of teaching yoga experience. A 200 hr teacher training course is required however it does not have to be from yoga alliance
This 300 hour yoga teacher training course is for
To build your own self practice (Sadhana) Create a personal practice that will advance your strength, flexibility, and mastery of the physical body
Developing a physically advanced practice
To refine and sharpen your yoga teaching skills
Have your own school or to conduct workshops retreats on your own
The 300 hrs ytt training will be based on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
This course includes cleansing techniques (Shatkarmas) how to do the practice and to teach the practice based on the need of different practitioners.
Breaking down the advanced Yoga Asanas, Prepare with step by step approach and the Pre practices.
Learn the art of how to build on core strength to work on the Arm balancing and Inverted postures
300 hour Yoga TTC In Goa Course Content
- Shat darshanas 6 Indian yoga philosophy
- Yoga sutras of patanjali,
- Raja Yoga
- Hatha yoga pradipika
- Yoga philosophy,
- Understand the personality through chakras
- Kundalini and nadis
- Bhagvad gita/Gunas
- Theory of 5 elements
- Ayurveda and the 3 Dosha theory
- Characteristics of each prakriti
- Teach yoga based on the body type Prakriti (nature)
- Shatkarmas or cleansing techniques
- Teaching shatkarmas
- Teaching meditation
- Application of yoga
- Cleansing of intestinal tract shankhaprakshalana to reset your digestive system
- Cleansing of food tract vaman or kunjal kriya
- Learn the art of sequencing (vinyasa flow, ashtanga vinyasa, hatha)
- Antar Mauna
- Yoga Nidra
- Yoga anatomy
- Pranayama and sequencing
- Effective sequencing methods that work for building well-rounded classes
Upon completion you will receive your 300 Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Certification RYT 300
Why Ruh Yoga 300 hour yoga Teacher training in Goa?
- Asana: You will be immersed in a daily practice as well as practical sessions which focus on standing poses, forward bends, twists, backbends, inversions and balances, including in depth exploration of vinyasa, sequencing and alignment
- How to give hands on assists to students while they are practicing asanas
- Sanskrit names of the Postures
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali The Bhagvad Gita Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Meditation: You will learn to meditate and practice meditation as well as learn how to teach meditation to others
- How to practice and teach healing, purifying, and detoxifying hatha yoga kriyas
- Physical and energetic anatomy of the human body
- Philosophy, ethics and activism: how to live a more effective and positive life
- Practice teaching: at the end of this training you will have the skill to begin teaching yoga classes right away
- The Yoga Teacher Training focuses not only on the physical postures, but also on how the postures evolved. We explore yoga’s ancient sacred texts and five-thousand-year-old traditions, as well as the psycho therapeutic benefits that develop with a steady practice, and the spiritual power that is set free when energy flows throughout the heart, body, and mind.
Akhilesh, the Founder and Director of the school is E-RYT 500 hrs yoga instructor with 15+ yrs of yoga teaching experience in the styles of hatha, vinyasa and Ashtanga. I Was introduced to yoga at the age of 17 and started to teach at corporates in Infosys, Dell, Accenture, in 2010 completed my 200hrs teacher training, 500hrs in 2012 in Bangalore and additional 250hrs in Mysore
Yoga has been a part of my life for over 10 years, and my practice has helped me grow stronger,and flexible, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each moment more mindfully.
I will always be a student of the practice and am deeply grateful for the loving wisdom my teachers have shared with me.
In my classes, I love to combine creative sequencing, a spirit of playfulness and a bit of inspiration to help you deepen your practice. I seek to help others thrive in live by nurturing body, mind and soul with yoga, and my hope is that you step off the mat feeling refreshed, nourished and balanced.
I take personal and individualized approach integrating various styles of yoga, influenced by my teachers and with my own experience inspired by Power vinyasa Ashtanga vinyasa
The basis of my teaching philosophy is that yoga can benefit all body types; if you can breathe, you can benefit from yoga. The base of my classes is a focus on breath and alignment while leading students through a series of asanas. The sequence and intensity of the class vary in accordance with students’ experience and energy. My classes are accessible to beginners, while also challenging for intermediate students – with individual attention paid to each student staying true to the original training roots
Glimpses of our training
Ruh YOGA DAILY SCHEDULE
Monday to Saturday
|06:30 AM – 08:30 AM
|Vinyasa, Hatha, Pranayama, Mediation and Kriya Yoga
|08:30 AM – 09:30 AM
|10:00 AM – 11:15 AM
|11:30 AM – 01:00 PM
|Practical and theory analysing different postures key alignments adjustments
|01:00 PM – 03:30 PM
|03:30 PM – 04:25 PM
|Anatomy and Physiology
|04:45 PM – 06:15 PM
|Vinyasa, Hatha, Pranayama
How to apply and book 300 hour YTTC in Goa
How to apply: To apply for the any of our Yoga Teacher Training Courses,
- Please fill up the online application form. We will process your application within one day and let you know if you are accepted on the course.
- If you are accepted on the Teacher Training Course we will email you a confirmation. You will be required to deposit a booking amount of € 300 Euros as soon as possible to confirm your place. Your place on the course will be confirmed only when we have received this booking amount
How to pay the booking amount: Once you confirm that you want to go ahead with booking your place we will send you PayPal request of €300.You will receive PayPal email intimation from us with detailed instructions regarding how to pay. Once you have received this, you will be able to pay the booking amount online using your credit card or bank account. Balance course fee should be paid upon arrival to the school.
Cancellation policy : The course fee including the deposit of 300 Euros is strictly non-refundable, non-cancellable and non-transferable. If you need to cancel the course due to unavoidable reasons the booking amount can be adjusted/used in any future course you do with us within one year from the date of booking. To reschedule your course you must inform us at least two weeks before your course start date otherwise you may lose your booking amount fee entirely.
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: 100 Euros early bird discount if booked one month in advance.
Arrival & Departure
- CHECK IN: 2.00 pm onwards one day before your course start date.
- CHECK OUT: On or before 10.00 am on the day of your course end date.
Explore our other Courses